Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blogging

I had to! My title is pretty sweet though...
Instead of flooding Jenna's blog I will flood my own so people aren't forced to read everything that I think is amazing. 

So, I was up feeding Aubri this morning, sitting on the couch, browsing the TV when I see the Reel channel. What is so important about the Reel channel? They had a show dedicated to Twilight called 'Twilight Weekly'. Amazing, no? Well on this show they were covering the Twi-Con, a Twilight Convention. See, I knew about the Twilight Convention that was being held in Texas but I never imagined how many CRAZIES there really were. They has a Masked Ball where they wore elaborate Twilight themed dresses (duh!), Twilight themed masks, etc. There were even a group of middle aged women there who had shirts on that said "Twilight's Cougars". 
I'm determined to go to a Twi-Con at some point in my life. I couldn't care less about 'famous people' who star in the movie but I'm going for the pure entertainment factor of the die-hards. I'd be lying if I said I didn't read the books and REALLY love them, but I'm not one to go crazy over a fictional character.  Yes I'll wait in line to the see the midnight premier of the movies and secretly read the books over, and over, and over, and over, wash, rinse, repeat, but I am not the kind of person to buy a t-shirt, pin, bumper sticker, or poster. NSYNC when you're 13 is an entirely different story though. 
Ramble much? I think so.

1 comment:

  1. So, like I said we are SO twi mediums not hards. lol and I want to go to the twi con as WELL!! lets do it next year.
    your blog is soo much better then mine. sad day!

    ReplyDelete